Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
The Senior Manager, Treasury Operations is primarily responsible for managing the Company’s banking infrastructure and overall cash positioning. The position will report either the VP, Finance Controllership or VP, FP&A, Treasury and is located in Tampa, FL. This is a high-profile position, in a dynamic group, which will offer the opportunity for exposure to other Treasury activities and high personal growth.
Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
- Ensuring that Treasury Operations is the facilitator of the Company’s business objectives, providing an efficient and controlled banking infrastructure
- Ensuring timely and accurate wire execution, FX and investment settlements, guarantee issuance, regional funding, IC settlements, covenant compliance, and reporting (including FBAR, FATCA, KYC, AML, Audit/SOX)
- Ensuring control of cash globally; optimizing Parallel’s cash positioning while maximizing earnings on balances and projections
- Redesigning cashflow management processes; managing through TM1
- Coordinating closely with other Finance functions, Business Process & Controls group, regions, and departments to ensure local accounting policies and tax strategies are adhered to
- Facilitating and supporting any M&A closes; determining banking and cash management integration plans, and coordinating with all stakeholders to ensure robust controls while supporting the acquired entity’s ability to maintain regular operations
- Driving continuous improvement and automation of Treasury and banking related processes
- Partnering with the Audit and Risk group, Finance, and IT to continually identify and implement AP and AR process improvements and automations
- Working with markets on streamlining banking operations and accounts, and with Legal on entity optimization
- Partnering with other Treasury and Finance leads to ensure cross-pollination of ideas and coordination of Company initiatives
- Owning, managing, and administering insurance coverage for the Company, including managing the relationships with insurance brokers and carriers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or similar field is required. Master’s degree highly preferred
- CPA or CTP certification is a plus
- 5-7 years of demonstrated and/or transferrable work experience in a public company setting
- Expert knowledge of cash management policies and procedures
- Strong business partnership and executive communication skills
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.