Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
The Manicuring Associate is primarily responsible for but not limited reporting inventory and Manicuring flower. The Manicuring Associate will perform day-to-day assignments and tasks of the processing cycle. The ideal candidate will work closely with peers to ensure alignment on processing plans by means of effective planning and communication.
Shift A – Monday-Thursday – 6:30am-5:15 pm
- Acclimate methods to various strains and flower types while making quality control decisions and alterations as needed.
- Assist in managing dry rooms based on harvest.
- Manicure flowers off in order to separate for packaging.
- Manage work efficiently to meet goals while consistently producing quality product.
- Maintain open communication with Manicuring Lead and assist with tasks delegated by the management team.
- Maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness and sterility inside the production area, all staging areas and facility at all times, including routine cleaning and sterilization of equipment and infrastructure.
- Use, maintain, and operate equipment in the facility.
- Ensure the daily compliance policies are followed, but not limited to compliance with the state, security protocols, access protocols and dress code.
- Relevant experience, training or education, such as professional experience in a nursery setting or other related work.
- 2 years of previous cultivation experience.
- Experience manicuring flower or other botanicals preferred.
- Operate with integrity and honesty.
- Experience in the horticulture or agriculture industry.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Accuracy and consistency while trimming and weighing product.
- Must have the ability to focus on a task for long periods of time.
- Employee must have basic organizational capabilities, as well as be able to run basic computer tasks.
- Employee must be able to identify various problems with any strain/product be able to communicate with direct supervisors as necessary
- Capable of frequent and repetitive hand movements
Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Must possess an inquisitive and creative mind
Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent contact with internal and external people, either face to face or by telephone or email
Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. The work environment is usually kept around 65 degrees. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand for extended periods; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Must be able to individually lift up to 25 lbs. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent is required
2 years of previous cultivation experience
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Experience manicuring flower or other botanicals preferred.
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AAP /EEO Statement
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time-off program and non-matching 401k plan.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: 606 South Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33609
Location: 606 South Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33609
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)