Performs and supports the production and packaing operations of a cultivation and manufacturing facility. Maintains excellent personal hygiene, workspace cleanliness, and quality control measures to ensure a high-quality product in accordance with the Department of Health Office of Compassionate Use. regulations and standards set by the Company policies.
- Occasional machine operation and adjustment, dependent upon product.
- Arrange and maintain work area and equipment to assist in efficiency, safety and reduction of waste.
- Properly package products. Place appropriate product within packaging machine, box, or onto pallet.
- Verify integrity of package to ensure elimination of leakers and product appearance is correct.
- Assemble, weigh, tape, label, code date, scan, and palletize boxes where necessary.
- Always work in a safe manner for your own and other associate’s safety.
- Read and follow standard operating procedures and department protocols
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision.
- One years of experience in a general production facility.
- Cannabis experience preferred.
- Any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform production duties.
- Excellent math skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to manage time and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, personal time off and holiday pay.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- production: 1 year (Required)
- Apollo Beach, FL (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly