Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted chain of medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products.
The Market Manager, Retail Operations reports directly to the Senior Director of Retail and is responsible for all daily tasks in their assigned region. 70% travel is expected for this position. Candidate can reside in Tampa Bay or Orlando Area.
The Senior Manager Retail Operations is responsible for leading a team of Dispensary Managers for their Region. This includes team leadership and development of the manager and cross-functional support teams to drive sales while improving the overall operational and financial performance of the Region. This active leadership role will include customer service, community involvement, strategic market acceleration plans and overall execution of brand excellence in all markets.
Maximizes profitability and the setting/meeting of sales targets while motivating the team to do the same
Leads pricing, promotion and stock control for Region
Manages revenue and expense budgets for retail Region
Leader for recruiting, training and overall supervision of Dispensary teams in Region
Creates Region implementation plans to support execution of regional and company initiatives to achieve both operational excellence and business results
Utilizes financial tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends in Region performance.
Provides the direction, leadership, and communication necessary to achieve sales results and operating plan goals for stores to meet the Region’s fiscal plan
Leads and calibrates training standards and ownership needed to provide qualified training to managers
Communicates, evaluates and documents Manager performance including the preparation and presentation of performance reviews and disciplinary action, including terminations.
Monitors and manages region-wide management staffing levels. Ensures management-level partner development and talent acquisition in order to achieve and maintain regional and region operational requirements
Filters communications to the Managers and cross-functional support partner teams within the Region. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective operations at the region and region level.
Interacts with peers and the operational leadership team to strategize and implement programs to improve operational procedures and results
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Required
- Minimum 3 years of retail management experience directing multiple regions, P&L, inventory, operations, and customer service
- Minimum 5 years of management experience leading a team, including training and coaching to support team members to achieve partner, business and customer results
- Experience in a multi-unit environment, knowledge of retail or restaurant industry operations and financial reporting
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Innovative, proactive and strategic
- Relationship focused with a strong ability to build collaborative partnerships
- Excellent presentation skills and strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft office tools