Marketing Coordinator – Curaleaf – Miami, FL
Curaleaf, Inc. is a rapidly expanding, multi-state medical cannabis company dedicated to the needs of its patients Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing this role will develop coordinate our marketing and advertising activities and to support the Marketing department in its primary and administrative duties. The ideal candidate will understand the full marketing mix and be able to manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Assist with management and organization of promotional events.
- Assist with purchase and distribution of marketing materials and merchandising products for the department and stores.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities.
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics.
- Keep organized records of marketing assets
- Directories management
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities and research and update competitor database to conduct comparative analysis of company performance in the market
- Organizes department expenses and expenses reports
- Assist with sales and marketing presentations by gathering relevant resources including proposals, slide decks, videos, quotations, and other information as requested
- Assist in the design, development and distribution of marketing materials such as e-mail campaigns, brochures
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Assistant or similar role.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in product marketing in the retail or pharmaceutical industry. B2C
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Solid organizational and computer skills, including MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator and other designing tools, e-mail marketing or Marketing automation platforms web analytic tools, online directories etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively to get results.
- Willing and excited to work in a fast-paced, very dynamic and sometimes intense environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management and demonstrate ability to juggle multiple projects at once, prioritizing task as need it.
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- BA degree in Marketing, business, communication or related fields
- Bilingual – Spanish & English