If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Master Planner Job Description
Master planners oversee manufacturing work environments, setting production schedules and coordinating department/corporate schedules. They must meet with department supervisors to determine progress and keep themselves apprised of all changes in departmental schedules. Master planners serve as the point of contact for all schedules within the company; they are often called the master scheduler or master coordinator for this reason. They keep apprised of all activities and procedures through communication between Trulieve marketing, dispensary and manufacturing managers. Master planners primarily work indoors in an office environment, but they may be required to travel to different company locations. They usually work during regular business hours, although overtime and alternative hours may be required depending on the company. Generally needed or preferred for master planner positions are APICS certification, at least a bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field, and experience with master planning or master coordinating.
- Analyze incoming material from multiple product streams
- Allocate material per pipeline for intended future use and convey those requirements to departments handling the material in the supply stream
- Work with departments in cultivation to improve future supply plans and communicate Demand and Production plans down the supply chain
- Set short-term production goals for multiple departments, on multiple timelines, based on ideal demand plan and limited by supply factors
- Prioritize production scheduling based on numerous needs, including, but not limited to, profitability, availability, and efficiency
- Plan future state production goals and help drive actions to reach targets set
- Interface with Retail team to analyze market trends, plan product changes/launches, help create sales forecasts
- Set dispensary inventory level demands (Min/Max) based on actual historical sales rates
- Keep dispensaries’ inventory needs fulfilled via shipment schedule from processing locations
- Create and implement inventory and shipment master schedules.
- Analyze customer orders, market forecasts, and trend analysis to determine shipping and inventory needs.
- Monitor and adjust master schedule based on production and sales performance
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, supply chain, or a related field, and/or experience with master planning or master coordinating.
- Experience in scheduling both non-recurring and recurring production needs. The master planner must be able to work with relevant computer programs such as SAP and Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to manage teams effectively.
- Follow-up with other departments on a consistent basis is crucial to maintain the integrity of the Trulieve scheduling systems
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company