Job Title: Material Handler Supervisor
Department: Cultivation/Supply Chain
Reports to: Materials Manager
FLSA Status: Regular- Non-Exempt
Location: Quincy FL
The Material Handler Supervisor is a role that requires a hands-on approach to assist in shaping the culture of Trulieve. He/she will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a large cannabis cultivation facility. Reports and works directly under the Cultivation Materials Manager. Provides support for all cultivation staff, including schedules, training, policy and procedure updates.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hires, coaches, reviews, trains and oversees the Cultivation Material Handlers across multiple sites.
- Oversees Purchase Requisitioners to enter in requests and receive items in SAP in a timely manner.
- Receive, organize, and track all consumable inventory.
- Submit Purchase Request in SAP.
- Input all received orders into SAP accurately and in a timely manner.
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package.
- Safely unload all shipments.
- Encourage and promote the use of safer work equipment, materials and supplies
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed.
- Initiation the RMA process for returned goods.
- Receive and process material orders on a daily basis, including accepting deliveries, labeling them and distributing packages and letters internally.
- Coordinate with Site-managers for the transfer of material when necessary.
- Maintain the site stockroom by cleaning, organizing, and labeling items in storage on a regular basis.
- Keep records of goods that have been received, preparing regular inventory reports.
- Set and maintain minimum/maximum inventory thresholds for daily-use items.
- Alert Materials Manager when items drop below set levels.
- Perform customer service duties as necessary, maintain good relationships with shipping companies.
- All other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Effective time management and ability to multi-task successfully.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Ability to operate heavy machinery. (Fork Lifts, tractors, etc..)
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must have availability for weekend shift(s) and on-call.
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace