“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
In this role, the Cultivation Materials Handler Supervisor will:
- Hires, coaches, reviews, trains and supervises the Cultivation Material Handlers across multiple sites
- Oversees, organizes and coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual inventory processes
- Receive, organize, and track all consumable inventory.
- Manages all aspects of purchase request and closing out received goods in SAP
- Ensures the Open Order report is maintained
- Coordinates with Site Administrators and Material Handler Leads to ensure proper coverage at each site
- Safely unload all shipments
- Maintain a clean and safe work area/equipment and update supplies as needed.
- Manage the receiving and processing of material orders daily, including accepting deliveries, labeling them and distributing packages and letters internally.
- SAP/Inventory System tracking and updating
- Coordinate with Site-Administrators for the transfer of material when necessary.
- Maintain the site stockroom by cleaning, organizing, and labeling items in storage on a regular basis.
- Keep records of goods that have been received, preparing regular inventory reports for the site manager.
- Set and maintain minimum/maximum inventory thresholds for daily-use items. Alert Site Manager when items drop below set levels.
- Perform customer service duties as necessary, maintain good relationships with shipping companies.
- Coaching/Training/Mentoring Material Handlers across multiple sites
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Effective time management and ability to multi-task successfully.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Ability to operate heavy machinery. (Fork Lifts, tractors, etc..)
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
- Must have availability for weekend shift(s) and on-call.
- High School Education or GED graduate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, carrying, sitting, and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical activities associates with the handling facility equipment.
Compensation commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company