If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Position: Material Planner
Job Department: Planning
Reports to: Master Planner
We are looking for a Material Planner to manage inventories and ensure that material resources are consistent with production schedules. The Material Planner’s responsibilities include determining material specifications, creating and maintaining inventory schedules, coordinating with internal departments, and managing external stakeholder relations.
A successful Material Planner should be able to ensure the appropriate supply of cost-efficient and high-quality materials required to maintain steady production and product delivery.
- Determining the required materials and generating purchase orders.
- Ensuring materials meet specifications, quality standards, and are cost-efficient.
- Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
- Coordinating with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments, etc.
- Tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends.
- Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
- Preparing cost estimates and performance reports.
Must be able to pass a Level 2 background screening
Required Education and Experience
- Degree in business, logistics, inventory management, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in material planning, inventory management, purchasing, or a related position.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and material management systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- ERP (SAP is a must) skills with capabilities to update and run simulations
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the essential functions of the job described. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and its requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 – 55 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company