Miami Aid Wellness Cannabis Doctors is a modern and progressive network of doctors/clinics whose primary goal is to assist patients seeking natural alternative medicine. Our certified physicians educate and recommend qualified patients for medical cannabis throughout the state of Florida.
The State of Florida has approved numerous medical conditions eligible for treatment with medical marijuana. Patients looking to qualify first need to be evaluated by a physician. We are looking for an effective, organized and compassionate team member to assist patients with education, processing, and operations. This prospective team member must have legitimate experience in sales and maintain efficiency on the phone.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive inbound-outbound calls and schedule appointments for new patients.
- Follow up with existing patients
- Processing and intake of new patients. (Education, Paperwork, Data Entry)
- Network with operating dispensaries and personnel.
- Inform patients about medical cannabis use.
- Hemp-derived product sales (Phone & In-Person)
- Experience with Medical Cannabis and Hemp preferred
- Experience in sales and following up with leads.
- Experience in an office or clerical receptionist position.
- Basic knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft office.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Verbal and Written)
This Opportunity Is Ideal For
- An aspiring professional looking for a part-time position.
- Someone passionate about medical cannabis with aspirations of gaining experience within the industry.
- Someone looking to make a positive impact on patients lives as they strive for wellness and a better quality of life.
- An advocate of the medical cannabis industry with interest in long term growth.
- A true salesman with an exceptional work ethic and hustle.
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
- retail sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Key Leader
Typical start time:
Typical end time: