Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
The Mobile Guide is primarily responsible for a daily route of customer deliveries and processing transactions for customers receiving home delivery service in a professional manner. Provide knowledge, information and resources to customers as required to address and resolve customer questions and concerns in a professional manner. This is a hybrid role that combines driving a delivery vehicle, being a passenger, working as an in-store guide as assigned based on business needs. Responsible for high quality customer service, retrieving patient information from the Medical Marijuana Use Registry, and maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork. Additionally, responsible for adhering to the State of Florida regulations for a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center.
This role is with Surterra Wellness, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
Customer Service and Record-Keeping:
- Model best-in-class service that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations and builds a long-term rapport in alignment using established customer service model.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of sensitive patient information in alignment with HIPPA compliance
- Acts as a liaison between internal departments to continually improve customer experience and maximize sales.
- Conducts in store and delivery procedures; includes, intake process, maintains accurate patient files/ paperwork and records in accordance with regulations.
- Recommends products to customers and caregiver, including therapy goals, product effects, potency, dosing, methods of consumption, and administration.
- Appropriately escalate customer conflict or complaint, inspiring long-term patient relationships and loyalty to our brands
- Accurately receive, prepare, and complete patient orders and sales utilizing point-of-sale (POS)
- During delivery, ensures safe transport, complete and accurate manifest, package quantities, dates, times, and mileage.
- Follow assigned randomized routes and secure delivery services with signal checks as required during each route.
- Ensure the delivery vehicle is stocked, clean and in proper operational order.
- Supports the teamwork effort in both opening and closing procedures
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
Cannabis based Education and Guidance:
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable state and local laws, as well as documentation processes in accordance with the State of Florida Office of Medical Marijuana Use
- Comply with policies and procedures and assist in the development and upkeep of Delivery Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain thorough product knowledge and expertise and explain the potential benefits of each various type and strain of medical marijuana, as well as methods of use through participation in internal training programs to answer concerns and/or questions promptly and efficiently, referring to store management team when appropriate. Provide resources to assist in customer use as needed.
- Maintain a basic understanding of the Cannabis based therapeutics, and services provided at Company
- Educate patients in registration process, renewals, lost registration documents and provides educational materials/resources, as needed.
- Maintain awareness of patient input and suggest changes to improve service or product
- 1 year customer service in retail or related experience [Enter required and preferred skills and experiences here]
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Clean driving record required
- Ability to navigate efficiently
- Demonstrates compassion, empathy and sensitivity
- Conscientious and dependable
- Professional appearance
- Accurate data-entry and record keeping
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills and time management abilities
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work in a changing and challenging environment
- Proficiency in windows-based software and internet navigation
- Knowledge of Cannabis Based Therapeutics’ policy and law
- Ability to make decisions as necessary with oversight when neede
- Positive attitude
- Able to communicate effectively with team members
- Able to function well as part of a team
- Comply with policies and procedures and applicable state and local laws and assist in the development and upkeep of Delivery Standard Operating Procedures
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Must be able to remain in a seated position inside the vehicle for extended periods
- Ability to pick up heavy items to load (50 or more lbs.) onto vehicle
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of times
- Ability to bend in repetitive motion
- Move heavy totes, boxes, and other cargo in and out of vehicles and move into buildings
- Frequently communicates accurate information with other employees
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.