Mobile Wellness Supervisor – Surterra – Ocala, FL
As a Surterra Mobile Wellness Supervisor you must be a minimum of 26 years of age, have a clean driving record, pass a background check and a Drug Screening. This position works closely with the Regional Manager and collaborates with the Call Center, Distribution Teams, and or Wellness Centers, always maintains a professional appearance and demeanor. The Mobile Wellness Supervisor will lead a team of Mobile Wellness Coordinators and is responsible for training and developing Surterra’s delivery teams. This position will also act as a Mobile Wellness Coordinator by using sound driving practices, acting as a driver or passenger when needed. This position will possess effective organizational and communication skills. The Mobile Wellness Supervisor is responsible for maintaining timely and efficient delivery schedules, high quality patient customer service, retrieving patient information from the Medical Marijuana Use Registry, and maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork. In addition, this position is responsible for State of Florida regulations for a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center, and will adhere to best practices in the day-to-day operations of the Surterra’s delivery efforts.
- Surterra provides health care benefits insurance to its employees
- Surterra provides company Holidays; typically, 10-12 days a year as well as vacation
- Surterra prefers its employees to stay home when sick; therefore, the Company offers sick paid days each year that may accumulate over time
- Surterra offers a great place to work that puts employees and its patients first. The work environment is geared to focus on the employees and their comfort, productivity, and enjoyment while they are at work
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Organization Management and Oversight:
a. Supervise employees while managing scheduling and Surterra’s local payroll system
b. Maintain disciplinary actions with your direct Manager and the Human Resources department at Surterra.
c. Cultivate a culture of compliance to ensure Surterra’s Delivery operations are in strict adherence with all state, federal, and local agencies to include The Office of Medical Marijuana Use
d. Maintain and improve Standard Operating Procedures for Delivery Operations while being a product knowledge expert
e. Collaborate with the head of Fulfillment and the Call Center, and IT to ensure process efficiencies
f. Responsible for fleet management, transportation manifests and delivery schedules
g. Coaches, develops and provides timely feedback to the Delivery Operations team members
h. Responsible for the day to day management of the DMS staff to achieve customer satisfaction, high levels of visibility and communication on status, expectations, transportation manifest paperwork
2. Customer Service and Record-Keeping:
a. Provide exceptional service for our customers
b. Provide deliveries, acting as a driver or passenger
c. Obtain the appropriate documentation from each patient at every delivery, ensuring validity of their identification and registration with Medical Marijuana Use Registry
d. Record each visit using appropriate software, ensuring accuracy of patient information, and recording notes if necessary
e. Collaborate with call center employees to maintain a steady patient traffic flow to maximize sales and customer satisfaction
f. Record and collaborate with call center employees about preorders and online orders to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of delivery
g. Respond to and resolve patient requests, complaints, or compliments in person, and on the phone requesting supervisor support as needed
3. Cannabis based Education and Guidance:
a. Maintain knowledge of all applicable state and local laws, as well as documentation processes in accordance with the State of Florida Office of Medical Marijuana Use
b. Maintain a basic understanding of the Cannabis based therapeutics, and services provided at Company
c. Educate patients on the processes of registration, renewals, lost registration documents, etc.
d. Provide educational materials and resources for patients and caregivers as needed
e. Maintain awareness of patient input and suggest changes to improve service or product
a. Ensure all patient files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the State of Florida
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Class E Drivers License
- Must hold a valid State of Florida Drivers License
- Must have an established and a driving record in Good Standing. To be in Good Standing a Mobile Wellness Coordinator must present a current DMV printout with none of the following violations:
- Any major violations (DWI, homicide, reckless driving, drugs, leaving the scene) within the last 7 years
- Two or more other moving violations and one at fault accident in the last three years
- Two or more fault accidents in the last three years with no moving violations
- Surterra Mobile Wellness Coordinators will not be qualified for this position if they meet or exceed any of the above guidelines.
- Ability to navigate efficiently
- Conscientious and dependable
- Professional appearance
- Accurate data-entry and record keeping.
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills and time management abilities
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work in a changing and challenging environment
- Proficiency in windows-based software and internet navigation
- Knowledge of Cannabis Based Therapeutics’ policy and law
- Ability to make decisions as necessary with oversight when needed
- Positive attitude
- Able to communicate effectively with team members
- Able to function well as part of a team
- Comply with Surterra’s current policies and procedures and applicable state and local laws and assist in the development and upkeep of Surterra’s Delivery Standard Operating Procedures.
SURTERRA CORE QUALITIES
Be Ethical – Do everything with impeccable integrity. Be radically transparent, fair and honest with each other. Do what you say you are going to do. Be trustworthy. Avoid deceit, favoritism and discrimination. Hold people accountable without emotion. Comply with regulations. Integrity is a pass/fail quality; you must have it to work with us.
Be a Champion – Always work in the best interest of the patient and the brand. Empower our patients to find their wellness. Support their doctors’ recommendations with respect. Be a constant learner in support of patients’ need for information. Partner with patients to make the best choices for their well-being. Fight for their rights to do so.
Be Bold – Be curious, creative and an exemplar of the Surterra brand in all your interactions. Be bold and innovative. Dream big, take chances. Investigate and learn with every challenge. Think three steps ahead and make a plan. Set the strategy and execute against it. Speed counts.
Be United – Build strong interpersonal relationships based on trust and respect. Create an inclusive environment where all voices are heard. Listen objectively to opposing views. Be diplomatic in response to adversity. Always assume good intentions. Build consensus among competing ideas and personalities. Be a strong teammate. Show compassion to everyone.
Be Efficient – Employ a systematic approach to achieve objectives. Simplify complex and time-consuming activities into simple, efficient actions. Automate processes wherever possible. Teach others how to operate within a process. Never confuse motion for progress.
Be Well – Organize and operate within a complex and chaotic environment. Remain calm, poised and effective in stressful situations. Accept the inevitability of changing priorities and redirect as needed. Think on your feet. Be resilient and show grit in the face of challenges. Avoid taking offense and never be defensive. Maintain a healthy lifestyle and psychological hardiness. Set your boundaries and respect the boundaries of others. Lead by example from the front.
Be Wise – Discern what is appropriate, practical and realistic in any given situation. Weigh the advantages of competing demands in a regulated industry. Make decisions that are a win-win for patients and the business. Say no to good ideas in favor of the best ideas. Remain open to new information and adapt accordingly. Use good judgment on appropriate use of limited resources.
Be Articulate – Show up with confidence. Communicate with enthusiasm. Speak and write in a concise, grammatically correct, precise and persuasive manner. Convey nuances of meaning accurately. Match styles of communication to each audience and purpose. Demonstrate executive presence with confidence, decisiveness, dignity and poise.