The Vikings are favored over the Bears, despite Kirk Cousins’ awful record on Monday Night Football.
8:00 AM ET
ESPN Stats & Info
Miami, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh and Green Bay have been the best teams against the spread so far this season, all 6-2 ATS. Dallas has been the worst at 1-8 ATS.
Here are the top things to know for each game in Week 10.
Odds listed are from Caesars Sportsbook by William Hill and subject to change.
• Houston is 0-5 ATS as an underdog, and 0-4 ATS on the road.
• Houston is 1-7 ATS and 0-5 ATS against teams with winning records.
• Since the start of the 2008 season, these teams have faced off five times, with Houston covering in all five games.
• Cleveland is 15-31-1 ATS coming off a loss since the start of the 2016 season.
• All four of Cleveland’s games against teams with losing records have gone over the total.
• Washington is 4-12-1 ATS in games that follow a loss since the start of last season.