Job Title: Office Administrator
Department: Midway Processing Plant
Reports to: Plant Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: $12.50 – $23.00 per hour
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm
The Office Administrator is responsible for managing a variety of administrative tasks such as answering calls, organizing mail, and directing visitors. As you will provide office support and coordinate office activities, a positive attitude and attention to detail are a must. The candidate will act as the liaison between the Plant Manager and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions.
- First point of contact for visitors/vendors/tours
- Answers the telephone, relays messages, and maintains equipment and supplies
- Welcomes new hires to the facility and provides necessary tools to be successful
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, and performance evaluations etc.)
- Handles employee requests regarding general inquires, rules, and regulations
- Organize catering, coffee, or other refreshments for events as needed
- Assist with travel arrangements for office staff and managers
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to proper recipient
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Event Planning/Special Projects – yearly Christmas party, employee appreciation dinner etc…
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- High school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a staff assistant or relevant administrative position
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on business needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace