Office Administrator – Trulieve – Tallahassee, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website: https://www.trulieve.com
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing-based workplace and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures the smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
- Assist the Accounting department with management of all incoming invoices and statements, including but not limited to receiving, recording, and transferring of invoices to appropriate departments for coding, and ensuring coded invoices have been sent to the accounting department in Clearwater. This includes receiving and distributing all incoming Trulieve mail.
- Managing the Trulieve EOM program, including but not limited to reminding managers when it is time to select new EOMs, contacting Awards4U to have EOM names engraved upon perpetual plaques that are hung at appropriate locations, delivering said plaques to Awards4U to be engraved, then picking up upon completion.
- Managing Trulieve “cake day” each month to celebrate all the employees who had birthdays the prior month. This includes advance purchasing of cakes for each location, as well as pickup and delivery of said cakes, plates, utensils, etc., for each location.
- Regularly attend and record the Monday morning manager’s meeting (or any other meetings a manager has asked me to sit in on) to document said meetings for future reference if needed.
- Order and maintain office product supply as well as maintaining organization of said products in while in storage, as well as ordering any other item needed by a Trulieve employee in order to complete a task.
- Process any expense reports for executives for reimbursement when needed.
- Book/reserve any travel accommodations including flights, rental cars, and/or conference registrations for any managers or leads who are traveling for Trulieve. This includes booking hotel accommodations for Trulive employees traveling to Tallahassee.
- Order, pick up, and tastefully organize any food items for board meeting guests (or any other meeting where it is specifically requested) as well as clean up once meeting has ended.
- Receive, scan, and save any NDA agreements for Trulieve.
- Participate in committees such as the Trulieve Holiday party committee.
- Occasionally contacting applicants to schedule interviews for Managers, including reserving flights and hotel accommodations for said applicants.
- Assisting with scheduling training sessions such as CPR training for all managers and their leads.
- Assisting the HR department with tasks such as scanning and attaching numerous employee documents to each of their individual files.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Pe state law, Must be at least 21 years of age.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40+ hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company