If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Office Manager administers office activities and services including the supervision of office staff to achieve maximum productivity and expense control. Executive staff support; such as records maintenance, document preparation, mail distribution, reception duties, and other related internal operations. Being an Office Manager purchases and maintains office equipment and supplies. Tracks and analyzes operational costs. Additionally, Office Manager coordinates delivery of office services with other departments. Trains office support staff. The Office Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Office Manager or relevant experience
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Must be able to type 35 WPM
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is highly preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40+ hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company