Be yourself and bring your best ideas as an Operational Readiness Specialist
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world with a mission to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life through cannabinoids. Parallel owns and operates retail dispensaries in four medical and adult-use markets: Surterra Wellness in Florida and Texas; New England Treatment Access (NETA) in Massachusetts, and The Apothecary Shoppe in Nevada. The Company has a diverse portfolio of high quality, proprietary and licensed consumer brands and products including Surterra Wellness, Coral Reefer, and Float. Parallel operates approximately 50 retail stores nationwide, with a series of cultivation and manufacturing sites across the four states. The Company conducts advanced cannabis science through Molecular Infusions (Mi), a cannabis-based biopharmaceutical company, and conducts R&D for new product development in its facilities in Texas, Massachusetts, Florida, and Budapest, Hungary. Parallel follows rigorous operations and business practices to ensure the quality, safety, consistency, and efficacy of its products and is building its business by following strong values and putting the well-being of its customers and employees first. For more information: www.liveParallel.com.
Aligning with the overall Customer Experience strategy, this gatekeeping position ensures that the care team is positioned to successfully support new services, campaigns and changes that impact current operations. This role provides customer care representation on cross-functional teams to voice requirements and advocate on any support needs to promote an excellent customer experience. This role also includes responsibility for all product training programs and campaigns, spanning from the identification of the training requirements through the coordination of the development and delivery of the training syllabus, ensuring brand consistency.
- Ensure the upkeep and enforcement of policies and procedures by providing guidance and oversight of periodic reviews, process changes, and changes to applicable regulations.
- In collaboration with Marketing and Brand Managers, authors, and copyedits content (FAQ’s, Product Sheets, Dispensation Cheat Sheets, etc.) and publishes to the knowledgebase.
- Advise and maintain appropriate training resources and tools such as video, recordings, user guides and trainer materials that produce and deliver effective, impactful + inspiring learning.
- Meets weekly with market teams to identify strengths and opportunities.
- Owns on-boarding + forecasting relationship across departments and lines of business.
- Collects, synthesizes, and analyzes new knowledge management program data by observing its usage and impact to the customer experience.
- Summarize learnings into process change and work with cross functional partners to coordinate deliverables.
- Analysis and formation of communities of practice within the customer care team.
- Builds and evangelizes our community.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Driver’s License or State-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Must be customer-centric with excellent oral, written, and proof-reading skills.
- Collaborate and inspire others in communication planning, writing, training & knowledge sharing.
- Superior organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivation with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
- Must consistently model the highest levels of support professionalism.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Experience supporting through a vendor relationship preferred
- Must be comfortable working with sometimes incomplete data and developing new communication methods and measurement systems where they don’t exist.
- Ability to maintain constructive work relationships with all Markets and Parallel associates.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery.
- Must be able to travel to all call centers supporting Parallel.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with other employees/customers. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Our values are how we will realize our vision and mission
Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility