If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing-based operation oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience in a like or similar environment.
The Operations Manager is a mission critical role that requires a proactive, hands-on approach to assist in shaping the culture of Trulieve. They will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a very large state of the art cannabis facility. Reports and works directly with the Plant Manager. Provides support for all operational staff, including safety, quality, schedules, training, policy and procedure updates, industry news, and product information. The Operations Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of our manufacturing operations.
- Manages all manufacturing employees to perform the tasks necessary to process and get ready for market high quality cannabis produced from a large-scale indoor grow operation in a safe manner.
- Manages all safety, quality, cleaning and maintenance of various equipment and facility following OSHA guidelines, current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring the work environment.
- Develop and manage tracking systems for analyzing production rates and product quality and identifying production issues before they arise.
- Coordinate manufacturing staff to maximize efficiency, including creating the schedule, managing labor costs, giving instructions and choosing which manufacturing machines to use based on incoming orders.
- Manage the inventory to ensure we always have the supply needed to complete production quotas quickly and efficiently, placing orders when necessary in advance so inventory is restocked before depletion.
- Fulfill administrative duties, completing production reports and shift overviews that detail production rates and worker performances.
- Present production information to leadership, including suggestions for potential improvement and strategies for implementing these suggestions.
- Contribute to the hiring process, making recommendations for which candidates are the most capable.
- Train new staff to ensure all employees are performing at the same level and all recruits reach this level within the first two weeks of employment.
- Maintain access to limited access areas.
- Develop effective relationships with all departments throughout the Company
- Proactively pursue professional growth opportunities
- Responsible for ensuring equitable treatment of all employees within a business context
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Effective time- management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or another technical field
- Minimum 10 years working experience in leadership position
- Master’s degree in related field
- Five years of working experience in manufacturing
- Must have a deep understanding of mechanics and functions to maintain climate control system
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 – 55 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company