Operations Support Liaison
We are looking for an experienced Operations Support Liaison to assist the Regional Cultivation Director. The candidate will be ultimately responsible assisting with cultivation expansion, facility development, improvements and safety to ensure key milestones are met throughout the production cycle. This role will be critical for the growth and execution of the cultivation department as we expand the Cultivation footprint.
We expect the candidate to have significant know-how in management and manufacturing policies and procedures. The ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance is required. Must possess a strong decision-making and problem-solving ability.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establish all projects management timelines and executables for cultivation group.
- Tracks internal and external task execution to ensure goals and deadlines are met.
- Helps prioritize workload and resource allocations for all key cultivation projects.
- Forms strong relationships with other departments and vendors to aide cross functional project success.
- Drive corrective action to safety audit findings and aid with root cause development for all safety related incidents.
- Actively works with finance and AP to ensure timely acquisition of materials and updates project success.
- Ensure consistent onboarding and training of all cultivation new hires for expansion sites.
- Work cross-collaboratively to optimize retention levels within the cultivation department
- Acts as project manager for all cross-functional activities included but no limited to HSE, Maintenance, Construction, Supply Chain, and Quality.
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate schedules, status, issues or obstacles to senior management
- Implement start-up of new Cultivation Facilities and effectively capacity plan all facets of the growing, harvesting and drying process
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Guide leadership team with compliance of all company policies
- Other duties assigned by the Regional Cultivation Director
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Minimum age of 21 years old and must pass a criminal background check
- 2+ years’ experience in project management
- 3+ years’ experience in HSE
- OSHA 30-hour certification preferred
- Experience in successfully starting a cultivation site
- Experience monitoring construction projects
- Excellent project management skills
- Must have extensive knowledge on irrigation, injection and growing methods, including an in-depth knowledge of PH, PPM, and EC counts
- Demonstrated proficiently of managing a 10+ million-dollar budget
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Must have working knowledge of all construction trades (experience preferred)
- Experience with Good Agricultural Practices and Good Handling Practices preferred
- Experience managing a large cannabis operation (preferred)
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well in a group
- Proficient in the use of personal computers to perform daily work. Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of programs and MRP systems.
- Superb communication skills, including written and verbal instruction.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company