Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania, and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
The Fulfillment staff is responsible for managing the day-to-day order processing and inventory management of the facility in accordance with state regulations and standards set by Fluent. This position is responsible for inventory management, dispensing via delivery, transportation logistics and cash management of deliveries.
Responsible for Inventory Management this includes:
· Conducting weekly inventory audits.
· Void unsuccessful delivery orders.
· Monitor dispensaries inventory, ensuring products are in stock at all times.
· Coordinate with the processing and extraction manager for any inventory needs.
· Responsible for the products inside the vault, in quarantine for its elimination.
· Coordinates with and provides support to delivery and call center team.
Responsible for Dispending Medical Cannabis (Delivery)
· Oversee all orders received in BioTrack THC from the call center.
· Review all orders prior to delivery to verify address and time requests if necessary.
· Input delivery address into Fleetmatics to be routed if necessary.
· Responsible for confirming address and estimated times of arrival with customers prior to delivery.
· Provide manifests for each vehicle if necessary and dispensary deliveries.
· Properly package all shipments for dispensary deliveries
· Verify correct items and quantities for each dispensary shipment
· Organize orders in order of delivery for each vehicle
· Properly fulfilling and securing dispensary deliveries from new and existing inventory.
· Knowledge and enforcement of the company’s policies, procedures, and goals.
· Must be able to take directions and follow them accordingly.
· Must have the ability to focus on a task for long periods of time.
· Good communication skills, organizational skills, leadership and interpersonal skills, advanced computer skills and analytical skills.
· High degree of flexibility, with a strong work ethic.
· Ability to accurately follow multi-layered instructions.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines.
· Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
SKILLS / INTERESTS
· Ability to communicate both orally and in writing, clearly communicating concerns with management and co-workers.
· Self-driven, hard working, and able to communicate effectively
· Ability to work both in a team and independently.
· Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
· Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
· Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent contact with internal and external people, either face to face or by telephone or email
· Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service.
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be able to speak and hear. Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms and ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is not required, although may be requested on an as needed basis.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Working knowledge and experience in computers and various Microsoft Office applications
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time-off program, and non-matching 401k plan.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Order fulfillment: 1 year (Required)
- One location