Fluent is a premier medical cannabis company, with cultivation, processing and retail locations in Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and Canada. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
The Fulfillment staff is responsible for managing the day-to-day order processing and inventory management of the facility in accordance with the state and standards set by Fluent. This position is responsible for inventory management, dispensing via delivery, transportation logistics and cash management of deliveries.
- Shift Hours (11:30am -8:30pm) *
Responsible for Inventory Management this includes:
· Responsible for conducting daily inventory audits.
· Will void unsuccessful delivery orders and ensure products return to the vault and BioTrack.
· Responsible for monitoring Dispensary inventories, ensuring products are in stock at all times.
· Will coordinates with the processing and extraction manager for any inventory needs.
· Responsible for the products inside the vault, in quarantine for its elimination.
· Coordinates with and provides support to delivery team
· Coordinates with and provides support to call center
· Maintains accurate records of all operations activities including employee records, inventory records, delivery and transportation records and cash management records in accordance with state regulations and standards set by the Company.
Responsible for Dispending Medical Cannabis (Delivery)
· Will oversee all orders received in BioTrack THC from the call center.
· Will process orders in BioTrack and schedule according to the delivery schedule.
· Will accurately pull inventory for orders to maintain correct inventory.
· Will review all orders prior to delivery and verify accurate dosing, correct route, order expiration, allowable device dispensing and error notations in the OCU Registry.
· Responsible for alerting call center if an order cannot be dispensed so they may contact the patient or patient’s doctor to update the order.
· Responsible for alerting Operations Manager of any MMUR errors and discrepancies.
· Responsible for verification of accurate dispensing and accurate dispensing of every order.
· Responsible for updating OMMU Registry for any delivery or dispensing changes to the transportation manifest.
· Reviews all orders prior to delivery to verify address and time requests if necessary.
· Input delivery address into Fleetmatics to be routed if necessary.
· Responsible for confirming address and estimated times of arrival with customers prior to delivery.
· Provide manifests for each vehicle if necessary.
· Provide manifests for dispensary deliveries.
· Properly package all orders
· Verify correct items for each order, check for leaks, provide change and the patient’s doctor recommendation
· Organize orders in order of delivery for each vehicle
· Properly fulfilling and securing dispensary deliveries from new and existing inventory.
· Knowledge and enforcement of the company’s policies, procedures, and goals
· Must be able to take directions and follow them accordingly
· Team player who has the potential to lead the team
· Good communication skills, organizational skills, leadership and interpersonal skills, advanced computer skills and analytical skills
· High degree of flexibility, with a strong work ethic
· Ability to accurately follow multi-layered instructions
· Excellent organizational skills
· Effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines
SKILLS / INTERESTS
· Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, clearly communicating concerns with Management and co-workers.
· Self-driven, hard working, and able to communicate effectively
· Driven and goal-oriented
· Willingness to learn and develop
· Strong team player
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Must have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is not required, although may be requested on an as needed basis.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Working knowledge and experience in computers and various Microsoft Office applications
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time-off program.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- dispensing: 1 year (Preferred)
- inventory management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Winter Garden, FL (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off