Fluent is a premier medical cannabis company, with cultivation, processing and retail locations in Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and Canada. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment, with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions. Our goal is to inspire, lead, trust and deliver on what we say we are going to do.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
Packaging Associate responsibilities include operating equipment and performing tasks such as dispensing, labeling and packaging our finished product.
Shift A: 8:00am – 5:00pm (Monday-Friday) May be required to work some weekends
· Pack product on production lines in an organized manner.
· Control the quantity and type of product to be packed.
· Dispense accurate quantity of such product.
· Seal the product bottles or containers with its respective lid/top.
· Position vape cartridges correctly to avoid spills.
· Examine filled and closed products for potential leakages.
· Label all the containers, such as cartridges bottles or drops bottles, including boxes.
· Prepare storage trays, examine quantities and barcodes.
· Maintain accurate records and logs as required.
· Perform production reporting as required and enter information in the Biotrack system.
· Provide detailed information to adjust the quantity of batches and packaged product in the system.
· Print corresponding batch labels, add to the COA and production log.
· Participate in weekly inventory checks.
· Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements.
· Performing assigned tasks to company standards including safety and GMP.
· Communicate workflow and subjects matters to necessary personnel.
· 2 + years of packaging experience or related field
· Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
· Experience in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
· Experience in packaging and manufacturing or related field is preferred
· Available to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail
· Effective time-management and ability to multi-task
· Able to demonstrate basic technical math skills, basic grammar and technical writing skills
· Employee must have basic organizational capabilities, as well as be able to run basic computer tasks.
· Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
· Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
· Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
· Ability to easily use computers, and Microsoft office programs including MS Outlook, Word
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
Must have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and use hands repetitively to finger; operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; Day to day duties does require walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting or carrying objects that typically weigh less than 50 lbs.
Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is not required but may be called upon if company requires so.
REQUIRED EDUCATON and EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma/ GED
2 + years of packaging experience or related field
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time-off program.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Packaging: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Winter Garden, FL (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off