Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator with a dominant presence on both the East and West coasts of the United States, the largest cannabis market in the world. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Strategically positioned in highly populated, limited-license states, the company currently operates in 14 states with 53 dispensaries, 15 cultivation sites, and 24 processing sites. Following the Select closing, Curaleaf will employ over 2,200 people across the United States.
Summary: Responsible for safe and effective packaging and labeling of medical cannabis for ingestion/ inhalation. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Packaging/Production leads and technician staff. He/She will accomplish results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results. Supervisor is responsible for coaching and disciplining employees; and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Help monitor and manage equipment supplies and inventory.
- Execute all packaging procedures in an efficient manner in compliance with company’s SOP’s and all applicable manufacturing procedures.
- Support new product lines and process development as needed.
- Ensure compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures.
- Organize work tasks and ensure leads and technicians understand their duties and delegated tasks
- Communicate goals/metrics for performance and hold team accountable to hitting metrics
- Monitor packaging technician productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Verify accuracy and completion of all TGR, TTLF, TLF and TPR compliance paperwork; document/track all batches used daily
- Ensure manifests and purchase orders are completed daily for accurate on time deliveries
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely matter, works well in group problem solving situations
- Manage timekeeping, review technicians’ hours daily to ensure no missed punches and time off is approved, entered in system, and tracked
- Prepare and submit performance reports; Daily manufacturing report sent out daily with accurate batch numbers, weights and labor hours
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
Managing People – Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities; Makes self-available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products and services.; Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or G.E.D minimum. 2+ years of applicable experience in filling, manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus on ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Inventory software and Word Processing software.