Packaging Tech – GrowHealthy – Lake Wales, FL
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida and are looking for Packaging Technician to join our team.
GrowHealthy Holdings, LLC and its family of companies are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted chains of medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state & local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe and effective medical marijuana products.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Package cannabis derivative products using automated equipment to fill vials with liquids / oils.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and strong initiative, along with a positive work ethic
- Must be a team player
- Will be cross-trained on extraction equipment
- Must be able to read, comprehend and follow explicit instructions
- Must be flexible to work various shifts and available for overtime and/or weekend hours
- Requires use of personal protective equipment including steel toe shoes, respiratory protection equipment and hearing protection
- Work is performed in a lab setting with biohazards/various chemicals
- Must keep work environment clean at all times
- Ability to work with various levels of noise
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience would be beneficial, but not necessary
- Must be able to pass a Florida Department of Health Office of Medical Marijuana Use Level 2 Background Screening
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Must have reliable transportation