Packaging Technician – Aphria – Alachua, FL
DFMMJ Investments, LLC, d/b/a Liberty Health Sciences Florida, Ltd. is a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center that has been granted a license by the Florida Department of Health to cultivate, process, transport, and dispense low-THC cannabis, medical cannabis, and cannabis delivery devices pursuant to Florida Statutes.
The primary focus of this role is to package cannabis and non-cannabis items and prepare them for transfer to the Fulfillment Department or to ship to retail locations and patients.
The person in this role needs to have strong attention to small details, follow direction well, maintain consistency across large volumes of products, and be an adaptable team player.
- Label and package all cannabis and non-cannabis items (outside the clean room environment).
- Maintain consistency through repetition to maintain uniformity in products.
- Keep accurate records at all steps to maintain control of regulated product.
- Be aware of quality and compliance standards and check for defects.
- Label reconciliation and tracking.
- Assist in set-up of manufacturing tasks if required.
- Assist Fulfillment Manager with maintaining and organizing packaging materials.
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 Background (FBI)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be responsible and self-managed.
- Must have excellent follow-up and tracking skills.
- Independent worker able to plan and prioritize workflow.
Medical benefits on the first day of the month after 60 day period.