The Packaging Technician supports the production and packaging operations within the facility. The Packaging Technician is responsible for packaging and labeling our finished Edible products.
Hours: Monday – Friday: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Control the quantity and type of product to be packed.
- Ensure accurate quantity of such product.
- Prepare storage trays, examine quantities and barcodes.
- Maintain accurate records and logs as required.
- Weigh and store finished products ensuring that all pertinent information is recorded in logs.
- Verify integrity of package to ensure elimination of leakers and product appearance is correct.
- Perform production reporting as required and enter information in the Biotrack system.
- Provide detailed information to adjust the quantity of batches and packaged product in the system.
- Print corresponding batch labels, add to the COA and production log.
- Participate in weekly inventory checks.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements.
- Performing assigned tasks to company standards including safety and GMP.
- Communicate workflow and subjects matters to necessary personnel.
- Maintains excellent personal hygiene, workspace cleanliness, and quality control measures to ensure a high quality product.
- 2 + years of packaging experience or related field
- 2 years of kitchen experience
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- Experience in packaging and manufacturing or related field is preferred
- Available to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time-management and ability to multi-task
- Able to demonstrate basic technical math skills, basic grammar and technical writing skills
- Employee must have basic organizational capabilities, as well as be able to run basic computer tasks.
- Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
- Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management,
discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
- Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
- Ability to easily use computers, and Microsoft office programs including MS Outlook, Word
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma / GED
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
- Must pass a drug screening
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The company will ask you to help out in other departments depending on company needs. This means that you may not always work in the department that you were hired, teamwork and getting product out to patients is the goal and this
means helping out where you are needed is crucial to your success as well as the company’s success.
Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision and supplemental insurance, paid time-off program, and non-matching 401k plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Part-time
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible