Part-time Dispensary Associate – Fort Myers – Curaleaf – Fort Myers, FL
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 42 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand. We have an exciting opportunity for a Dispensary Associate to join our company.
The Part Time Dispensary Associate is responsible for ensuring each Curaleaf customer receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment. They assist customers with their needs, maintain solid product knowledge, and always provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our Patients, vendors, service providers and staff.
- Ensure customers’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate customer requests and/or problems to Manager when needed.
- Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for Patients depending on their individual needs and Physician Certification.
- Creates an environment of “Patients First” with excellent customer service skills.
- Ring up sales on Point of Sale system and process cash.
- Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management.
- Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
- Collect customer information and input information into POS system
- Perform data entry and manage the customer database.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Frequently maintain dispensary’s cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitation.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Part time – up to 30 hrs per week.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sale (POS) experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with BiotrackTHC a plus.
- Must be 21 years old and able to pass a criminal background check.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer