IN A NUTSHELL…
Guides take care of our patients and customers. They are the product and industry experts in our retail locations who provide knowledge, exceptional service, and ensure our stores are places where everyone feels like they belong.
Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Model best-in-class service that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations and builds a long-term rapport using established customer service model.
- Provide customers and caregivers with expert cannabis recommendations discussing therapy goals, product effects, potency, dosing, methods of consumption, and administration.
- Participate in the patient intake process, entering and maintaining appropriate paperwork and patient records.
- Accurately receive, prepare, and complete patient orders and sales utilizing point-of-sale (POS).
- Maintain accurate records of all activities including customer records for all activities in accordance with the State of Florida Office of Compassionate Use and Florida Statues for a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center, as well as regulations set forth by local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of sensitive patient information in alignment with HIPAA compliance.
- Appropriately escalate customer conflict or complaint, inspiring long-term patient relationships and loyalty to our brands.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store on a daily basis
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Summerfield, FL 34491: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location