Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
Guides take care of our patients and customers. They are the product and industry experts in our retail locations who provide knowledge, exceptional service, and ensure our stores are places where everyone feels like they belong.
This role is with Surterra Wellness, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (a Joint Venture with Cookies) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
- Model best-in-class service that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations and builds a long-term rapport using established customer service model.
- Provide customers and caregivers with expert cannabis recommendations discussing therapy goals, product effects, potency, dosing, methods of consumption, and administration.
- Participate in the patient intake process, entering and maintaining appropriate paperwork and patient records.
- Accurately receive, prepare, and complete patient orders and sales utilizing point-of-sale (POS).
- Maintain accurate records of all activities including customer records for all activities in accordance with the State Regulations, as well as regulations set forth by local and federal agencies.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of sensitive patient information in alignment with HIPAA compliance.
- Appropriately escalate customer conflict or complaint, inspiring long-term patient relationships and loyalty to our brands.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store on a daily basis.
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- Must be flexible regarding work schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- 1 year in Retail or a related industry where customer service is critical
- Constantly operating a computer and other office machinery
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage difficult situations and resolve in a timely and professional manner
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient level
- Experience in the Cannabis industry
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods during the shift
- Ability to assist with lifting stock and materials
- Occasionally positions self to retrieve product or material in the store throughout the duration of the shift
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Employee discount
- 401k enrollment
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.