Patient Consultant Driver – Trulieve – Lakeland, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
We are looking for a responsible Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction. The Driver must pass a preliminary background check and a level two background check.
- The Driver will transport product between Trulieve facilities and various locations throughout the state. The Driver will be expected to work various hours with irregular shifts and days
- Load and unload vehicles at the destination; prepare transportation manifests and ensure that all appropriate signatures are obtained in a timely manner
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Proven working experience as a Driver, with at least 5 years’ experience in commercial delivery
- Must have a valid driver’s license along with a good driving record (no violations) record
- CDL license strongly preferred
- Must have complete open availability as this position often requires last-minute long-distance trips throughout Florida
- Ability to drive in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Possess the ability to professionally and respectfully engage with personnel, visitors, government agencies and the general public.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High school diploma
- Physical and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices)
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Must be able to read/comprehend and complete transportation manifest as required
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs unassisted multiple times throughout shift
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour
We are an EOE company