Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 95 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
Summary Primarily responsible for delivering products and patient servicing. Accountable for ensuring each Patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides prompt, secure, and professional delivery services to patients.
- Coordinates deliveries working with customer service team.
- Responsible for researching, seeking out answers, resolving complaints, and reporting patient complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our patients
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to patients clearly and effectively.
- Works to resolve product and service problems by clarifying the patient’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Creates an environment of “Patients First” with excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Can recognize, understand and respond to the needs of patients with ease and compassion.
- Keeps current with all new company policy and procedures.
- Must be 21 years old and able to pass a criminal background check, clean driving record & pass a drug test
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training
- 1+ years of customer service experience; security experience a plus
- Valid Drivers License with excellent driving record
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with BioTrackTHC a plus
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer