Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 106 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 4,600 team members across the United States. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Delivery Specialist will be primarily responsible for delivering products. Delivery Specialists are responsible for ensuring each product is delivered to our Dispensaries and Wholesale customers with outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment.
- Provides prompt, secure and professional delivery services
- Coordinates deliveries working with Processing and Packaging team
- Maintain Delivery vehicle
- Exhibits polite driving etiquette
- Ability to efficiently plan routes
- Performs basic vehicle checks and fluid levels
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect
- Follow procedures as outlined in on-boarding
- Must be 25 years old, clean driving record & pass a drug test
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training
- 1+ years of customer service experience; security experience a plus
- Valid Drivers License with excellent driving record
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with BioTrackTHC a plus
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.