Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 105 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 4,600 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability learn more about these programs here Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
The Delivery Specialist will be primarily responsible for delivering products. Delivery Specialists are responsible for ensuring each product is delivered to our Dispensaries and Wholesale customers with outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment.
- Provides prompt, secure and professional delivery services
- Coordinates deliveries working with Processing and Packaging team
- Maintain Delivery vehicle
- Exhibits polite driving etiquette
- Ability to efficiently plan routes
- Performs basic vehicle checks and fluid levels
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect
- Follow procedures as outlined in on-boarding
- Must be 21 years old, clean driving record & pass a drug test
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training
- 1+ years of customer service experience; security experience a plus
- Valid Drivers License with excellent driving record
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with BioTrackTHC a plus
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.