Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading vertically integrated U.S. multi-state cannabis operator with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 88 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 people across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
During this uncertain time, Curaleaf is here for our Patients! Our Dispensaries are open for patients during this time, providing service and support. We have felt the illness also at Curaleaf, and to maintain our levels of service, we will be looking to add temporary employees to our team. If you are in the Retail, Hospitality, or Restaurant industries, we will welcome you to Curaleaf.
Curaleaf is a leading vertically integrated medical and wellness cannabis operator in the United States, Curaleaf Holdings, Inc., (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF). It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 52 dispensaries, 14 cultivation sites, and 14 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the standalone CBD category.
Integrated Pest Management Technician
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator with a dominant presence on both the East and West coasts of the United States, the largest cannabis market in the world. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Strategically positioned in highly populated, limited-license states, the company currently operates in 17 states with 53 dispensaries, 15 cultivation sites, and 24 processing sites. Curaleaf employs over 2,200 people across the United States.
Curaleaf is committed to being the industry’s leading resource in education and advancement through research and advocacy. Curaleaf leverages its extensive research and development capabilities to distribute cannabis products in multiple formats with the highest standard for safety, effectiveness, consistent quality and customer care. We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, operations professional to join our company as an Integrated Pest Management Technician.
- Develops and maintains the biological control program and technical protocols for the Curaleaf growing facility, in conjunction with Curaleaf Growers and the Director of Cultivation.
- Daily monitoring and scouting of pest and disease
- Supervision of IPM protocols of pest and disease management
- Compiling IPM and conventional reports for management review
- Monitoring efficiencies of control measures used
- Verification of pest and disease infestation trends
- Management coordination on biological programs and implementation
- Facilitating small scale trials/tests on new, allowable commercial products to determine efficacy and effects prior to applying to entire crop
- Maintaining up-to-date records for State regulations to detail harvest numbers, crop layout, pesticide log and any other IPM products used
- Planning, organizing, training and assigning scouting and other IPM duties as required
- Provides technical IPM support to the Director of Cultivation through regular meetings and updates
- Provides accurate IPM product forecasts by coordinating with the Beneficial Insect sales representative
- When IPM tasks are complete, or if cultivation tasks take precedence, transition to assisting cultivation with their duties as directed by the (assistant) grower
- Must obtain state applicator license
- Ability to train cultivation staff in pest and disease recognition
- Responsible for independently managing the grow in a rotational schedule on weekends
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record and proof of insurance Reliable transportation
- Adaptability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Must be 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledgeable of plant pests and disease identification
- Preferably has a degree or diploma in horticulture, entomology or biology from a recognized college or university
- Experience or exposure to the green industry (agriculture or horticulture). Preferably two to four years related experience directly in the hydroponic market as a grower or IPM staff member
- Work with a high level of independence
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including periodic weekends
- Interact and work all levels within the company and with third parties, such as colleagues from other subsidiaries, suppliers, academic partners and other related parties
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written in English
- Ability to communicate orally with management and other co-workers is crucial
- Standing for extended periods is common
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents
- Some heavy lifting may be required
- Exertion of up to 50 lbs. of force will be required
- The job is performed indoors
- Must be able to work in hot, humid environments for extended periods of time
- Activities include extended periods of standing, kneeling, stooping and bending
- Twisting in tight areas may also be required at times
Curaleaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity