“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Plant Health Manager
The Plant Health Manager will assist the Production Manager in all plant-based areas of the grow. This includes the propagation, vegetative, and flowering phases. This individual will work with the site managers, production planner, and team leads on the following subjects: Plant health, fertilization practices, irrigation scheduling, plant care task, and all other aspects that contribute to successful cannabis production.
- Walking the grow daily looking for plant health issues that arise.
- Identify plant deficiencies and adjust feed schedules as needed.
- Insuring the grow is clean and correcting issues that exist.
- Assist in maintaining appropriate supply levels.
- Assist in managing the employees.
- Manage all irrigation practices. Including scheduling, coordinating with maintenance on technical issues, logging all required federal/state consumption data.
- Sampling and recording crop fertility.
- Report back to the Production Manager on findings in the grow in the form of detailed reports. This includes ongoing metric tracking and trends.
- Make suggestions to increase the health and function of the grow.
- Carry out orders from Production Manager.
- Work closely with IPM team to ensure optimum plant health.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for the Greenhouse Dept., and update as needed.
- After SOP’s have been created, it will be the Plant Health Manager’s responsibility to disseminate the information and see that the policy is followed going forward.
- Manage and track R&D trials specific to the greenhouse department. Report all data and findings to Production Manager.
- Possesses a strong understanding of Cannabis plant nutrients and their deficiencies.
- Possesses a strong understanding of cannabis pests and diseases.
- Has experience growing cannabis in different environments and with various techniques.
- Has significant experience growing in soilless media.
- Understands how plant sprays work and affect the pests and plants.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong understanding of irrigation practices and injector systems.
- Strong understanding of the local growing environment and how it changes throughout the year.
- Strong Understanding of how to react and correct for environmental changes.
- Highschool Diploma required.
- 2-5 years of plant production experience.
- Additional Requirements
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, carrying, sitting, and repetitive motions. Must be able to handle organic plant material daily.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical cleaning of facilities and equipment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company