“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID: 1205
Remote Work Available: No
The Plant Health Manager will assist the Sr. Plant Health Manager in all plant-based areas of the grow. This includes the propagation, vegetative, and flowering phases. This individual will work with the site managers, production planner, and team leads on the following subjects: Plant health, fertilization practices, irrigation scheduling, plant care task, and all other aspects that contribute to successful cannabis production.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Walking the grow daily looking for issue that arise.
- Identify plant deficiencies and adjust feed schedules as needed.
- Ensuring the grow is clean and correcting issues that exist.
- Assist in maintaining appropriate supply levels.
- Assist in managing the employees.
- Manage all irrigation practices including scheduling, coordinating within maintenance on technical issues, and logging all required federal/state consumption data
- Sampling and recording crop fertility
- Report back to the Production Manager on all findings in the grow, includes ongoing metric tracking and trends
- Make suggestions to increase the health and function of the grow.
- Carries out orders from the Master Grower and Sr. Plant Health Manager
- Work closely with IPM team to ensure optimum plant health
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for the Cultivation Division and update as needed
- After SOP’s have been created, disseminate the information to see that the policies are followed going forward
- Manage and track R&D trials, report all data and findings to Sr. Plant Health Manager
- Scout for and identify pests that are in the grow.
- Adjust IPM schedules as needed to allow eliminate pest and disease pressure.
- Create necessary documents.
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-5 years of plant production experience required
- Possesses a strong understanding of plant nutrients and their deficiencies.
- Possesses a strong understanding of cannabis pests and diseases.
- Has experience growing cannabis in different environments and with various techniques.
- Significant experience growing in soilless media and coco coir
- Possess significant understanding of the cloning process.
- Understands how plant sprays work and affect the pests and plants.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong understanding of common grow room equipment including electrical systems, lights and light bulbs, timers, irrigation systems, air conditioners and dehumidifiers, and plumbing.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.