Job Title: Plant Health Supervisor
Reports to: Site Administrator
FLSA Status: Regular- Non-Exempt
Location: Monticello, FL
The Plant Health Supervisor will assist the Site Manager and Assistant Master Grower in aspects of the grow. This individual will work with the growers, inspecting the grow and ensuring that the growers are following procedures and meeting the specified requirements set forth by the master grower.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Walking the grow daily looking for issue that arise.
- Identify plant deficiencies and adjust feed schedules as needed.
- Insuring the grow is clean and correcting issues that exist.
- Assist in maintaining appropriate supply levels.
- Assist in managing the employees.
- Report back to the assistant master grower on all findings in the grow.
- Make suggestions to increase the health and function of the grow.
- Carries out orders from the master grower and assistant master grower.
- Scout for and identify pests that are in the grow.
- Adjust IPM schedules as needed to allow eliminate pest and disease pressure.
- Create necessary documents.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possesses a strong understanding of plant nutrients and their deficiencies.
- Possesses a strong understanding of cannabis pests and diseases.
- Has experience growing cannabis in different environments and with various techniques.
- Has significant experience growing in coco coir
- Possess significant understanding of the cloning process.
- Understands how bio-sprays work and affect the pests and plants.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong understanding of common grow room equipment including electrical systems, lights and light bulbs, timers, irrigation systems, air conditioners and dehumidifiers, and plumbing.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace