“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Job Title: Plant Health Supervisor
Division: Cultivation, Monticello
Title of Supervisor: Cultivation Site Manager
Effective Date: December 2019
FLSA Status: Exempt
Hours: This position will work an average of 50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency should arise.
Rate: Based upon experience
The Plant Health Supervisor is a role that requires a hands-on approach to assist the Cultivation Site Manager in shaping the culture of Trulieve. The Plant Health Supervisor will assist the Cultivation Site Manager in aspects of the grow. This individual will work with the growers, inspecting the grow and insuring that the growers are following procedures and meeting the specified requirements set forth by the Cultivation Site Manager.
- Identify plant deficiencies and adjust feed schedules as needed.
- Insuring the grow is clean and correcting issues that exist.
- Assist in maintaining appropriate supply levels.
- Walking the grow daily looking for issues that arise; Report back to the Cultivation Manager on all findings in the grow.
- Assists in managing plant scheduling to project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly schedule to keep the garden green and expenses low
- Make suggestions to increase the health and function of the grow.
- Assist in managing the employees.
- Train staff in all aspects of indoor cultivation
- Hold leads and specialists accountable to cultivation practices and standards
- Delegate tasks to cultivation staff and assist in maintaining a compliant and clean facility.
- Catalogue and analyze strains and individual plants from clone to harvest
- Execute preventative maintenance to eliminate mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Assist in maintaining a first-class climate control system
- Assist in producing safe quality marijuana for patients
- Help identify and react to all incidents
- Have a basic and updated knowledge of all garden operations
- Understand all tools and equipment needed to run the Indoor cultivation facility
- Implement safety practices and considerations
- General facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary
- Maintain odor control measures, plant sprays and feeding protocol
- Maintain access to limited access areas
- Implement continuous improvement strategies increasing overall efficiencies
- Responsible for ensuring equitable treatment of all employees within a business context
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably: Business Management
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a position with managerial responsibilities
- Effective time management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment
- Knowledge of cannabis cultivation and plant diseases
- Possess significant understanding of the cloning process.
- Possesses a strong understanding of plant nutrients and their deficiencies.
- Possesses a strong understanding of cannabis pests and diseases.
- Must have extensive knowledge on irrigation, injection and growing methods, including an in-depth knowledge of PH, PPM, and EC counts
- Understands how bio-sprays work and affect the pests and plants.
- Strong understanding of common grow room equipment including electrical systems, lights and light bulbs, timers, irrigation systems, air conditioners and dehumidifiers, and plumbing.
- Must have a deep understanding of mechanics and functions to maintain climate control system
- Demonstrated ability to manage through change and challenge the status quo
- Must have a high level of organization and record keeping skills
- Strong consultative and partnership skills
- Ability to supervise staff and lead by example
- MS Office and email proficiency
- Ability to operate METRC system
- Ability to speak multiple languages desired, Spanish preferred.
- Ability to read/write correspondence.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (written & oral) skills.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions at all levels of the organization.
- Attentive to detail; ability to proofread and edit documents and ensure that all products are professional.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, grasp or feel; reach and carry with hands and arms.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, bend, crouch, carry, and perform repetitive motions.
- The employee must occasionally lift, carry and balance up to 60 pounds.
- Must be able to handle organic plant material daily.
- Must be able to manage stairs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee will be working in an indoor manufacturing environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to inside weather temperatures and conditions necessary to grow plants.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it. Trulieve’s management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
I have reviewed and understand the above job description and believe it to be accurate and complete, and I can successfully fulfill each duty and task. I also agree management retains the right to change this job description at any time.
We are an EEO company.