If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Plans, directs, and coordinates technical support for the manufacturing processes. Use technical concepts and company’s policies and procedures to solve a wide range problem in imaginative and practical ways throughout Trulieve organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, and evaluates manufacturing methods.
- Use professional concepts and company policies and procedures along with a “hands on” approach to develop and implement solutions to difficult manufacturing problems.
- Uses imaginative and practical methods to make improvements in manufacturing methods that results in and increased productivity and quality while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Analysis and troubleshooting of production equipment based on technical drawings and mechanical evaluations.
- Provide training to Operators, Setup persons, Manufacturing Technicians, and Manufacturing Engineering to improve technical abilities.
- Establish metrics to monitor financial savings as compared to established goals and targets.
- Develop and maintain value stream mapping efforts, CI plans, and calendars.
- Interface with all levels in the organization using verbal, written and graphical communication tools to ensure efficient production methods.
- Design and document tooling designs on drawings that communicates tooling requirements to toolmakers.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, workflow and design layouts of equipment maximum efficiency.
- Estimate production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering and staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Confers with management, engineering and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production other considerations to facilitate production processes and contribute to completion of department miles.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential including machine capability studies, etc.
- Plans implement and tracks Capital and Non-Capital cost reduction projects and reports to management on regular basis.
- Support 5 S, Kazian events, and audit processes.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment utilizing effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication systems
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level using the DMAIC process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all management levels.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- High degree of initiative, with the ability to make decisions.
- Positive attitude & ability to prioritize and deal with multiple assignments and stressful situations.
- Extensive knowledge of personal computers and related software, including MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD.
- Excellent attendance record.
- PLC troubleshooting experience is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS / PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or equivalent is desired
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Proven analysis and presentation skills including use of common tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to use normal office equipment (scanner, printer, copier, computer). Requires adequate hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate office equipment
- Must be able to talk/hear/sit for prolonged periods of time
- The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to manufacturing areas which require personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shield and hearing protection in required areas.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40-50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company