The Flower Associate operates under the direction of the Processing Supervisor and is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the flower packaging operation including; weighing, labeling, and packaging.
- Dexterous hand movements with packing tools
- Flower associates perform general housekeeping duties
- Weighing / Packing / Staging cannabis products
- Assisting in other departmental coordination duties
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Ability to work as part of a team with cohesive aspects
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time (i.e., trimming weighing, packaging)
- Plant knowledge helpful but not necessary
- Comfortable to work four 10-hour days standing or sitting—shifts can vary based on business need
- Agile fingers able to perform dexterous tasks
- Ability to do tedious tasks for lengthy periods of time
- Weighing cannabis – Knowledge of common sold increments and accurately scaling out flower
- Good dexterity for labeling and packing
- Hand and eye coordination.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.