Processing Technician – 2nd Shift – Trulieve – Midway, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
- Operate medical processing equipment
- Receive raw batched items and ensure appropriate storage
- Ensure that all raw batch items received are of good quality and appropriate quantity
- Sort batch items according to their type
- Ensure that the same type of batched items are stored together
- Count and record batch items
- Participate in packaging and assembling items of any kind
- Prepare processed medicine in accordance with standard work instructions and procedures
- Ensure that medicine products are processed and prepared by following standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Clean counters and floors to ensure a safe working environment
- Perform duties on the packaging line by loading and adjusting items
- Label packaged medicine items appropriately
- Monitor quality and quantity of items being produced
- Attend to other job duties as assigned by management
Skill and Requirements:
- Controls and instrumentation experience
- Ensure timeliness of return from breaks
- Work in a fast-paced controlled environment
- Work with chemicals, oils, and sharp objects
- Be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Processing quality experience
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to manage changes in working schedule
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a Florida level 2 background screening
- A High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience; rate of pay is $10.50/hour. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week (2nd shift) and will be available “after hours” or weekends if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company