Performs and supports the trimming operations of a cultivation facility. Ensures the visual aesthetic and high quality of the Company product on a day-to-day basis. Carries out tasks including plucking, trimming, hanging, and drying of the Company product. Maintains excellent personal hygiene, workspace cleanliness, and quality control measures to ensure high-quality product in accordance with the Department of Health Office of Compassionate Use. (“Department”) regulations and standards set by the Company policies.
- Hand trims, plucks, cure, and dries Cannabis plants using sanitized tools.
- Ensures high quality and visual aesthetic medical Cannabis product.
- Adheres to strict personal hygienic and facility sanitation policies set forth in Department regulations and Company standards in policies and procedures.
- Works in a focused, quick, and effective manner.
- Ensures a clean and safe workspace and facility by performing all assigned cleaning, cultivation, and assigned tasks
- Maintains accurate records of product handled to ensure product identification, tracking in the Inventory Control System, and quality control
- Assist supervisor or Cultivation Manager with weighing, packaging, labeling and other process activities, including the creating of labels in accordance with Department regulations and standards set by Company policies.
- Takes instruction and direction from supervisors and managers.
- Works in a focused, quick and effective manner.
- Complies with all company policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Maintains quality control measures in accordance with Department regulations and standards set by Company policies.
- Assist with scheduled and random physical inventory counts for product and/or trimming supplies.
- Assists managers with research, communications, or any other assigned project/task.
- Two years of experience in a general production facility.
- Horticulture experience preferred.
- Any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform plant trimming duties.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
- Ability to sit and trim and perform other assigned tasks for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Must be able to work 3:30 pm. – 12 a.m.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Level II Background Check
- Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location