Performs and supports the production and packaging operations of a cultivation and manufacturing facility. Conducts day-to-day operations within the facility including the production, depositing, forming, labeling, and packaging of edibles. Maintains excellent personal hygiene, workspace cleanliness, and quality control measures to ensure a high-quality product in accordance with the Florida Department of Health Services . Complies with regulations and standards set by the Company policies.
- Occasional machine operation and adjustment, dependent upon product.
- Ensure that production is performed by following standard operating procedures.
- Measure ingredients and products accurately so that optimal levels of production are met.
- Weigh and store finished products ensuring that all pertinent information is recorded in logs.
- Arrange and maintain work area and equipment to assist in efficiency, safety and reduction of waste.
- Properly package products. Place appropriate product within packaging machine, box, or onto pallet.
- Verify integrity of package to ensure elimination of leakers and product appearance is correct.
- Assemble, weigh, tape, label, code date, scan, and palletize boxes where necessary.
- Receive food items and ensure appropriate storage.
- Make sure that all food items are stored and rotated properly using first in first out (FIFO) methods.
- Always work in a safe manner for your own and other associate’s safety.
- Read and follow standard operating procedures and department protocols
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision
- One year of experience in a general production facility or kitchen.
- Any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform production duties.
- Excellent math skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to manage time and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Must be able to work Friday through Sunday, from 7:00a.m. to 7:00p.m.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572 (Preferred)
- Level II Background Check
- Age: 21 years or older.
- General Production facility: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible