Job Title: Production Lead
Reports to: Production Supervisor
We are looking for a qualified Production Lead to manage our Production Team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on hourly metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Work hand-in-hand with the area Manager
- Conducts in-process quality check and takes necessary actions for non-compliance
- Understands quality measures and KPI linkage to site results and vision
- Ensures compliance with necessary CGMP standards
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age. (State Law)
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 background check.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on business needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace