Job Title: Production Planner
Department: Supply Chain
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
FLSA Status: Regular-Non-Exempt
Location: Holyoke, MA
ROLE SUMMARY: ?
The Production Planner?to organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
An excellent production planner is well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them. They are organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role.
The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Proven experience as production planner
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Experience in MRP/ERP Systems, SAP, MJ Freeway
- Proficiency in MS Office Products
- Good at math and statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- High school diploma; Further education or certification is preferred
- 5 years production planning experience
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
- Massachusetts Driver’s License or the ability to obtain one.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer ? Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace