If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Production Shift Supervisor:
- Ensures/Operates equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Achieves and reports 5S standards for equipment and manufacturing area
- Actively participates in BOSS (Behavioral Observation Safety System) and necessary audits
- Champions incident investigation process
- Facilitates appropriate training for all safety related activities
- Establish and maintain compliance to current GMP, safety programs
- Communicate any safety issues from the shift
- Conducts in-process quality check and takes necessary actions for non-compliance
- Understands quality measures and KPI linkage to site results and vision
- Ensures compliance with necessary CGMP standards
- Direct supervision of the area employees. Lead DDS between shift changes.
- Interacts with the schedulers, batching, filling, shipping, and maintenance departments to develop schedules and ensure meeting objectives to create the best schedule for production.
- Establish staffing requirements to achieve compliance in meeting scheduled workloads.
- Ensure that corporate policy is followed in reference to all personnel or environmental issues.
- Assist department manager in development and achievement of department objectives.
- Understand and respects operation measures and KPI linkage
- Ensure all basic operations needed with equipment and manual processes to have area properly running according to standards.
- Participates in improvement events and completes daily reports
- Proposes/implements improvements in the manufacturing/production areas.
- Complete RCPS (Root Cause Problem Solving) and action plans as required
- TAR (Total Accident Rate) for the Shift.
- Quality Assurance Rate
- % of RFT, % of FPQ for the shift.
- Units produced, Weights per hour and # of units made.
- % Adherence to Weekly Production Plan.
Knowledge / Abilities / Skills
- Understand In-Process Measures and KPI linkage to Site Results and Vision
- Interpretation of equipment and product data (i.e. run charts, bar charts, paretos)
- Solid root cause problem solving capability (identify to root cause)
- Basic equipment/mechanical knowledge to for troubleshooting, minor adjustments, and minor repairs.
- Basic Lean principles and tools including 5S, Standard Work and Sustainability
- Process ownership as defined by department (i.e. Safety, Quality, Production)
- Change Leadership Principles
- Understand and lead site safety policies and procedures within department
- Must be able to identify and immediately communicate to HR any incidents that may require disciplinary actions.
- The ability to direct and drive personnel towards maximum performance is required.
- Ability to facilitate training of processes
- Ability to participate in the testing of SAP Production.
- Assist in the development of SAP Production training modules.
- Must be able to trouble shoot SAP Production issues to resolution.
- Create Work Instructions and OPLs as required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic Leadership skills (Effective communication, coaching/giving feedback, conflict management)
- Work in a team-based environment (shared ownership and responsibility)
- Ensure direct reports are working towards successful completion of their KPIs
- Run the Annual Performance appraisal program with the direct reports
- Strong organizational skills (time and physical area)
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP)
- Take ownership of critical KPIs and develop action plans to improve.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work vary by shift. Occasional Weekend work is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a related Leadership role (Military or Manufacturing/Production).
Must be able to pass a Level 2 background screening
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 45-55 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company