Job Title: Production Shift Supervisor
Department: Oil Production
Reports to: Oil VSM
FLSA Status: Regular Full-Time
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures/Operates equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Achieves and reports 5S standards for equipment and manufacturing area
- Actively participates in BOSS (Behavioral Observation Safety System) and necessary audits
- Champions incident investigation process
- Facilitates appropriate training for all safety related activities
- Establish and maintain compliance to current GMP, safety programs
- Communicate any safety issues from the shift
- Conducts in-process quality check and takes necessary actions for non-compliance
- Understands quality measures and KPI linkage to site results and vision
- Ensures compliance with necessary CGMP standards
- Direct supervision of the area employees. Lead DDS between shift changes.
- Interacts with the schedulers, batching, filling, shipping, and maintenance departments to develop schedules and ensure meeting objectives to create the best schedule for production.
- Establish staffing requirements to achieve compliance in meeting scheduled workloads.
- Ensure that corporate policy is followed in reference to all personnel or environmental issues.
- Assist department managers in development and achievement of department objectives.
- Understand and respects operation measures and KPI linkage
- Ensure all basic operations needed with equipment and manual processes to have area properly running according to standards.
- Participates in improvement events and completes daily reports
- Proposes/implements improvements in the manufacturing/production areas.
- Complete RCPS (Root Cause Problem Solving) and action plans as required
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Understand In-Process Measures and KPI linkage to Site Results and Vision
- Interpretation of equipment and product data (i.e. run charts, bar charts, paretos)
- Solid root cause problem solving capability (identify to root cause)
- Basic equipment/mechanical knowledge to for troubleshooting, minor adjustments, and minor repairs.
- Basic Lean principles and tools including 5S, Standard Work and Sustainability
- Process ownership as defined by department (i.e. Safety, Quality, Production)
- Change Leadership Principles
- Understand and lead site safety policies and procedures within department
- Must be able to identify and immediately communicate to HR any incidents that may require disciplinary actions.
- Ability to facilitate training of processes
- Ability to participate in the testing of SAP Production.
- Assist in the development of SAP Production training modules.
- Must be able to trouble shoot SAP Production issues to resolution.
- Create Work Instructions and OPLs as required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic Leadership skills (Effective communication, coaching/giving feedback, conflict management)
- Work in a team-based environment (shared ownership and responsibility)
- Ensure direct reports are working towards successful completion of their KPIs
- Run the Annual Performance appraisal program with the direct reports
- Strong organizational skills (time and physical area)
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP)
- Take ownership of critical KPIs and develop action plans to improve.
- AE degree in Engineering or equivalent experience. (3 years Educational and/or Hospitality)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a related Leadership role (Military or Manufacturing/Production).
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on business needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace