If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing-based operation oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
We are looking for a qualified Team Leader to lead our Production Team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Conducts in-process quality check and takes necessary actions for non-compliance
- Understands quality measures and KPI linkage to site results and vision
- Ensures compliance with necessary CGMP standards
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on hourly metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Work hand-in-hand with the area Manager
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- The ability to direct and drive personnel towards maximum performance is required.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Differential shift pay is offered with this Second Shift role. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40+ hours per week with weekend work. The Team Lead may be asked to be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company