Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Production Technician will assist in maintaining quality control measures to ensure high quality product and carries out day-to-day tasks including prepping, packaging and labeling in accordance with standards set by Curaleaf Florida.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staging product and packaging supplies to meet daily production schedule.
- Performing quality assurance protocols as designated by Curaleaf’s procedures.
- Responsible for increasing operational efficiency and reducing waste through ownership, teamwork, communication and collaboration.
- Perform in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections to ensure all product meets or exceed Curaleaf’s specifications and patient’s expectations.
- Ensuring 100% compliance involving proper weighing, data recording, product tracking and security throughout the entire packaging process.
- Consistently operates in an efficient manner that also complies with all OSHA regulations, Curaleaf SOP’s and all applicable required procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring each product is properly labeled in compliance with the FL Regulations.
- Works in a quick and efficient manner and strives to consistently increase productivity.
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the extraction room while performing all duties.
- Work with Dispensary Operations in planning and preparation of product for patient sales.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D minimum.
- At least one year of manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus on ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Effective communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
- Able to perform standing, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds, carrying product totes, pushing carts, moving and making adjustments to process equipment.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.