Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
- Manage all Curaleaf project management functions including construction and commissioning of multiple concurrent project sites from concept through completion while meeting all internal, patient, and regulatory requirements.
- Provide Senior project leadership to 4 regional project managers, management reporting and administration to ensure project goals and deliverables are met.
- Assume total responsibility for quality built project(s) delivered on-schedule and within budget and according to our company’s design specifications.
- Lead, coordinate, schedule and oversee the resources required to ensure that an entire jobsite construction process is working smoothly, working closely with general contractors
- Ensure adherence to approved construction plans, systems, specifications, codes and regulations
- Ensure effective communication with management and stakeholders on a weekly basis and throughout project life cycle
- Other duties will be assigned to meet a fast pace aggressive business environment.
- Frequent travel is required, up to 60%
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Construction or Engineering preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate preferred
- Advanced user of all Microsoft Office software, Acrobat, CAD format, Teams, ProjectMates, SharePoint and other software to enable effective communications with stakeholders
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in construction management
- An established track record of delivering on time and under budget projects
- Experienced and comfortable managing large team
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical documents, standards, and specifications
- Needs to exhibit strong leadership and the ability to operate under pressure
- Must have strong decision-making skills, work well in diverse groups, and exhibit excellent organizational, technical and communication (oral and written) skills
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach and lift for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in retail, manufacturing, or production facilities with moderate to loud noise level and changing working conditions. (May require use of safety equipment or personal protective equipment, as needed)
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.